Stomachaches are so common that everyone experiences them at one point or another. There are dozens of reasons why you might get a tummy ache. Most causes aren’t serious and the symptoms pass quickly. Generally, there’s no need to look further than your kitchen for a solution.Weakening of digestion or indigestion is the common cause, which mainly occurs due to factors such as food allergies, depression, ulcers, thyroid disease, and excessive intake of alcohol. Others include overeating, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), dehydration (hindering smooth movement of food), and certain trigger foods such as chips and burgers
Different Steps To Cure From Stomach Pain Instantly
1. Bitters and soda
3. Chamomile tea
4. BRAT diet
6. Apple cider vinegar
7. Heating pad
Other Useful Tips:
- If you experience a stomach ache, it is advisable to avoid eating for a few hours since eating will only make the pain worse.
- Avoiding taking a meal does not only relax the stomach but prevents chances of varying the pH of the intestinal tract. Instead, lie down flat on the bed and if possible, ensure that your feet stay at a higher level than your head.
- Resting and relaxing is essential while recovering from a stomach ache, particularly if you have symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting. Do not hold back gas. Allow it to pass as holding it may result to bloating and more pain.
- Avoid constipation at all costs. Drink adequate amounts of water each day, increase your fiber intake, and do regular physical activity. Exercises are necessary for stressing the muscle, improving your respiratory and circulatory systems, and relieving the pain. However, it is not advisable to do abdominal exercises if you are experiencing rectus abdominal (cramp in stomach muscles).
- Keep your body hydrated since diarrhea associated with a stomach ache may cause dehydration. If you are dehydrated, it becomes hard for your body to produce hydrochloric acid, bile juice, and other digestive juices in adequate amounts. The result is indigestion leading to more abdominal pain and multiplication of unfriendly bacteria.
- Ensure you drink electrolyte solutions such as a low-carbohydrate sports drink or Pedialyte frequently to replace the water lost due to diarrhea