I was able to throw this delicious asian glazed chicken into the slow cooker within 5 minutes. We came home from my doctor to an awesome meal. The chicken has a sweet asian glaze over the top and it was so easy to throw over some rice. I love how tender and moist chicken is in the slow cooker.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch (if needed)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or high 3-4 hours. Once done cooking, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- To thicken the sauce up, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium high until it starts to thicken up. Add tablespoon of cornstarch if needed.
- Serve over rice and top with glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired