When the winter holidays come around every year, all the feasts take their toll. Our body becomes overloaded with toxins,
In this article, we will describe an easy and healthy way to cleanse your body in just three days a week, without feeling hungry and without making great sacrifices, but receiving the full benefit of the many health properties of apple cider vinegar.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent medicinal food capable of purifying and revitalizing our body thanks to its abundant nutritional value. Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, enzymes and many minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, iron and silicon, among many others.
What are the Benefits to our Health?
- Its main virtue is that it helps us eliminate toxins thanks to its sulfur content and also acts directly on the liver, helping to metabolize fat better.
- It also increases our metabolism and removes excess fat from our body, which helps us lose weight.
- Thirdly, it is a great diuretic, thus it helps our body to remove the excess fluids that make us feel bloated.
- For the times when you also suffer constipation, apple cider vinegar can improve the situation by increasing the necessary intestinal flora.In addition to helping you lose weight in all these ways, if taken regularly it will also help you in the following circumstances:
- Prevents urinary tract infections and supports our kidneys, which helps to keep the urinary tract clean from acidic urine.
- Prevents dry eyes thanks to its vitamin A content.
- Improves the digestive processes due to its being rich in enzymes. It is very useful in case of flatulence, heartburn, heaviness, etc.
- Reduces inflammation of the gums, in which case we recommend swishing a bit in your mouth before swallowing.
- Eliminates mucus.
- Reduces levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid.
- Relieves coughing and sore throat.
- Prevents muscle cramps thanks to its content of minerals such as magnesium.
- Improves the condition of our skin and hair thanks to its vitamins and minerals.
- Reduces the risk of all types of stones, liver, and kidney, since it is a stimulant and diuretic product.
30 Day Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Challenge
- By now you must have heard about the power of using apple cider vinegar now for this 30-day apple cider vinegar weight loss challenge to work you have to follow the plan consistently.The reason why you would take it before meals is because apple contains pectin, which is a substance that can make you feel fuller and more satisfied for longer periods.In other words, it’s a great natural appetite suppressor.
Plus, it does a great job of boosting your metabolism and it is instrumental in breaking down fat cells.
What you will need for this 30-day challenge
Taking ACV all by itself can become boring after a while, so in this plan, you will alternate the mixture.
One other thing is that it’s pretty potent, so it’s best to mix it with other healthy ingredients.
Here are the items:
- Then you’re going to add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix and drink.
Honey and ACV
- Add 2 tablespoon of ACV to a glass of warm water.
- Then you’re going to add 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix and drink.
Ginger and ACV
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ginger powder and 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of warm water.
- Mix and drink.
Garlic and ACV
- Mix 1 tablespoon of garlic powder and 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of warm water.
- Mix well and drink.
It Also Has Other Health Benefits
In addition to promoting weight and fat loss, apple cider has several other benefits:
- Lowers blood sugar and insulin: When consumed with a high-carb meal, vinegar has been shown to significantly lower blood sugar and insulin levels after eating (.
- Improves insulin sensitivity: One study in people with insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes found that adding vinegar at a high-carb meal improved insulin sensitivity by 34%.
- Lowers fasting blood sugar: In another study of people with type 2 diabetes, the group that took apple cider vinegar with a high-protein evening snack had twice the decrease in fasting blood sugar as those in the placebo group.
- Improves PCOS symptoms: In a small study of women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) who took vinegar for 90–110 days, four out of seven women resumed ovulation, likely due to improved insulin sensitivity .
- Decreases cholesterol levels: Studies in diabetic and normal rats and mice found that it increased HDL (the “good”) cholesterol. It also reduced LDL (the “bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Lowers blood pressure: Animal studies suggest that vinegar may decrease blood pressure by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- Kills harmful bacteria and viruses: Vinegar has been shown to fight bacteria that can cause food poisoning, including E. coli. One study found that vinegar reduced numbers of certain bacteria by 90% and some viruses by 95% .
How to Add Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Diet
There are a few ways to include apple cider vinegar in your diet.
An easy method is to use it with olive oil as a salad dressing. This is particularly tasty with leafy greens, cucumbers and tomatoes.
It can also be used for pickling vegetables, or you can simply mix it into the water and drink it.
The amount of apple cider vinegar used for weight loss is 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day, mixed with water.
It is best to spread this out into 2-3 doses throughout the day, and it may be best to drink it before meals.
Taking more than this isn’t recommended because of potentially harmful effects at higher dosages. It’s also best to start off with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) and see how you tolerate it.
Do not take more than 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time, because taking too much at one sitting may cause nausea.
Although taking apple cider vinegar in tablet form may seem like a good idea, this doesn’t seem to be the case. In one instance, a woman suffered throat burns after an apple cider vinegar tablet became lodged in her esophagus